Everyone can be a book enthusiast! Here are 10 more bookish things to add to the “You Know You’re a Book Enthusiast When” list.
You know you’re a book enthusiast when:
- You have the complete works of Shakespeare on your phone. – Thank you, Carolyn!
- You spend your Friday night reading.
- You make a reading goal for the year that many people balk at.
- Meeting your favorite author was the most amazing experience of your life (so far).
- When your dream relationship involves being able to sit in the same room with your significant other and just read.
- You get excited to get a new book.
- You search high and low for a book database program for your phone.
- You never leave the house without a book.
- You realize that one of the most important character in friends is their love of reading.
- You think a book vending machine is one of the greatest bookish inventions. (Thanks Fireside Books & Coffee for making my life complete!)
If you enjoyed part 2 make sure to check out part 1 of You Know You’re A Book Enthusiast When!
Do you have anything to add to the list? Comment back and your comment may be featured in my next “You Know You’re A Book Enthusiast When” post. 🙂